RODISA bases its productive capacity on numeric control machinery to provide high precision and reliability when machining and when using industrial tools manufactured by the best brands.
Rodisa bases its production capacity in numerical control machinery of last generation to achieve high productivity with maximum precision and reliability.
Our experience allows us to offer customers our ability to manage total product that includes the design of parts, the collection of raw material processing (cutting, stamping, machining, welding, assembly), heat and surface treatments, tests, and so on.
- · 5 CNC lathes equipped with a feeder for bars up to 50 in diameter, max. turning diameter 450mm.
- · 1 turning centre.
- · 2 vertical machining centre 1000x500.
- · 1 5-axis machining centre 1700x700.
- · Forging presses: 40 to 80 t.
- · Cutting saws
- · Semi-automatic MIG/MAG, TIG and electrode welding equipment.
- · 3D measuring device.