Client satisfaction is our maximum priority, our efforts being aimed at providing solutions to their problems, delivering products with cero defects and cero delays.
Our management system complies with the highest standards and we apply the most advanced quality concepts (APQP-PPAP, AMFE, SPC, 8D, Control Plan or PPI TPM, R&R, 5S, lean manufacturing, individual traceability, bar code labelling, etc.) employing an ERP system adapted to our needs.
Also, we have the appropriate technical means to guarantee the quality of our products:
- · 3D measuring arm.
- · Durometers.
- · Roughness meters.
- · Other dimensional control equipment (gauges, micrometers, etc.)
- · Welding tests: Visual Inspection, Penetrating Liquids, Magnetic Particles, Ultrasounds, Macrography.
- · Welding procedure (WPS and PQR) and welder homologation in accordance with European (UNE EN-ISO 15614) or American (ASME IX, AWS D1.1) standards
- · Surface coating thickness gauge.
- · Surface coating adherence tests.
- · Surface coating saline mist corrosion tests (subcontracted).
- · Made-to-measure test equipment manufactured by Rodisa: Watertightness test for pressure equipment, spring plate fatigue tests.